Thursday, October 27, 2005


10/26/05 Wednesday Dinner. Oh my gosh, I cannot emphasize enough the amazingness of Chipotle burritos! These things are fucking awesome! Their guacamole is so fresh it turns brown if you leave it out for more than a half hour. The rice is seasoned with cilantro and lime. The stuff is good, and fast, and only about $7! I go to the one at Bryant Park a lot. Tonight, I was right across the street at the Bryant Park Hotel for a screening of the new Usher movie, In the Mix. Please, save your money. It sucks.

Update from CityRag blog: P.S.- supposedly, Chipotle (owned by McDonald's Corp.) is hiding the fact that their veggie burritos each have more fat and calores than a Big Mac!? I don't want to believe it, man! But it would explain why they're so damned addicting. Anyone know more about this? Please write a comment so we can expose this shit, if it's true.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: